Pro Marble Polishing Vs the DIY Approach
Whether you have marble floors throughout your property or just a couple of countertops in the kitchen that are made from this beautiful stone, a little care and attention every now and then will help to ensure that it remains in excellent condition for many years to come. We have a great deal of experience in marble polishing in Toronto homes and commercial premises, which is why we feel qualified to advise you on the pros and cons of doing it yourself versus hiring a team of professionals to do it for you. Naturally, we could easily be accused of bias but our only motivation for writing about this topic is to inform and to help you to make the right choice. So, without further ado, let us take a look at the most important points to consider.
Should You Do Your Own Marble Polishing in Toronto or Hire an Expert?
There are a number of factors to think about when deciding whether to take the DIY approach or to leave it to the professionals, the most important of which we discuss below.
- Cost – Top of most people’s list of concerns is cost and doing it yourself will certainly be cheaper than hiring an expert, at least in the first instance. However, what you also need to consider is the cost of having your mistakes put right in the event that not everything goes according to plan. Many homeowners find themselves in the position of having to pay someone to do a job they have already tried to do themselves when it comes to marble polishing and for this reason, you may wish to pay a professional in the first place.
- The Removal of Stubborn Stains – Marble is very durable in some respects, as can be deduced from the extensive remains of marble buildings that were constructed many thousands of years ago. However, the surface of ornamental marble can be very easy to damage with harsh cleaning agents, which is why stubborn stains are best removed by an experienced professional who has been marble polishing in Toronto for many years.
- Protection – If there is one area of marble care in which professionals clearly excel, it is that of protecting this beautiful stone from future damage. Through the application of highly effective proprietary polishes that contain protective ingredients, experts are able to ensure that your marble surfaces remain in first-class condition for decades.
- Repairing Existing Damage – An enthusiastic amateur may be able to polish a countertop to a nice shine but when it comes to repairing etched or chipped surfaces, they will almost certainly be out of their depth. If your marble is in need of repair, we can unreservedly recommend contacting a professional rather than attempting to do the work yourself.
When it comes to marble polishing in Toronto, there is only really one way to make sure that you get it right first time and that is to entrust the work to our team of talented experts. Call or email at your convenience for further details.
OUR SERVICE AREAS INCLUDE:
- Fully Licensed & Insured.
- Free Estimates.
- Eco-Friendly Prodcuts and Solutions.
Service Areas: Toronto, Ajax, Aurora, Bolton, Bradford, Burlington, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Orangeville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Scugog, Stouville, Thornhill, Unionville, Uxbridge and Vaughan.
Why chose anybody else? Call us Today for a free estimate at 416-727-3597 or fill out our quick and easy Contact Form. We look forward to hearing from you!