4 Questions to Ask Before Hiring an Upholstery Cleaning Expert
With so many local firms from which to choose, not to mention the numerous independent operators plying their trade in the GTA, it can be very hard to know who you can trust to clean your upholstery properly without damaging it in the process. If you are finding it difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, use the questions in the section below to help narrow down the choice to a manageable number.
Upholstery Cleaning in Toronto: Choosing the Right Company
To make sure that any company you hire to clean your upholstery is up to the task, ask prospective service providers the following questions before adding them to your short list.
- Do You Have Liability Insurance? – While it is to be hoped that the people you hire to clean your upholstery will not actually leave it in a worse state than it was before they started, it is important to make sure that they have full liability insurance, just in case anything should go wrong. In the unlikely event they use a chemical that destroys or discolours your upholstery, you will at least be sure they can afford to repair the damage if they have generous liability cover.
- How Much Experience Do You Have? – While everybody has to start somewhere, you really don’t want to entrust your upholstery cleaning in Toronto to an inexperienced novice who is just starting out in the trade. Make sure that any companies and individuals you consider using have the necessary experience to tackle the work in question and to get it right first time. If you are in any doubt, ask to see examples of their previous work so that you can judge their level of experience for yourself.
- Can You Provide References? – Following on from the last question, any company that has been providing upholstery cleaning services in the GTA for a few years should be able to provide you with references from satisfied customers. If a company or individual claims to have been in the trade for a number of years but is unable to provide references, caution would dictate they are best avoided. Two or three references should be enough to allay your fears: if you have a lot of firms to check out you do not want to make the process too time consuming.
- How Much Notice Do You Need? – While it is reasonable to expect there to be a waiting list when dealing with companies that excel at upholstery cleaning in Toronto, you will want to make sure that there is not a ridiculously long queue of people waiting to have their furniture cleaned by the service providers you approach. You will need to arrange a time when you are free to stay at home for a few hours and they are free to visit: something that will be much easier to achieve if there is not an inordinately long waiting list.
If you want to organise your upholstery cleaning in Toronto right now, call and make a booking with us. We have years of experience, many satisfied customers on our books and comprehensive insurance!
OUR SERVICE AREAS INCLUDE:
- Fully Licensed & Insured.
- Free Estimates.
- Eco-Friendly Prodcuts and Solutions.
Service Areas: Toronto, Ajax, Aurora, Bolton, Bradford, Burlington, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Orangeville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Scugog, Stouville, Thornhill, Unionville, Uxbridge and Vaughan.
Why chose anybody else? Call us Today for a free estimate at 416-727-3597 or fill out our quick and easy Contact Form. We look forward to hearing from you!